Delivery & Return Policy
Shipping is provided FREE within Australia and to the following list of countries.
All watches are sent by DHL Express with full insurance.
For deliveries outside of Australia, any customs fees or import duties and taxes that are charged when the item arrives at the destination country must be paid by the receiver. We suggest you check with your local customs office before ordering so that you are aware of any additional charges that may occur when the item arrives in your country.
- Cooks Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Slovak Republic
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
If for any reason you feel that the product you have purchased is not suitable, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of the product and return it, unused, for a full refund or exchange.
We reserve the right to make a deduction from your refund if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
If you are looking to return a product please contact us.
- All watches come with a return policy, with the exception of sale items or custom ordered items. Watch straps and accessories do not come with a return policy.
- The watches cannot have been worn, altered or damaged in any way, with no evidence of use, and must be returned with all the original packaging and accessories.
- The freight cost of returns together with any import fees, such as duty and tax, are the responsibility of the customer.
- Insurance should be taken out on the returned item because it is the customers responsibility until we receive it back in store.
- The shipping cost for returned items that were shipped for free will be deducted from the refund.
- Items that do not conform to our return policy will be sent back to the sender.